COME WORK WITH HUBERT
CURRENT / RECENT OPENINGS
What do you want in a job? If you are willing to use all of your skills, push your limits and discover new potentials, you may just find what you are looking for right here!
Type your information below and subscribe to receive future job opportunities:
Seeking a highly motivated, responsible and professional diamond and gemstone setter, experienced with fine, high end jewelry and gems.
The ideal candidate will have experience in diverse types of settings, including prong, pave, micro pave, channel, burnish, u set, v set, etc., as well as being able to polish and pre-polish fine metals.
Please submit your resume to Edelito Oliveira at firstname.lastname@example.org
Renowned Los Angeles fine jewelry company, Hubert Inc. (Jewelry and Gems) are currently looking to employ the perfect candidate to join our sales team onboard luxury cruise lines around the world.
The ideal candidate will be a good team worker with a flexible outlook.
The role would suit a responsible, self-motivated person with a sense of adventure and professional outlook. Being prepared to be away from home for up to three months at a time is a must, a proven sales history is preferred but not essential.
Please email your resume along with a cover letter and recent photograph to email@example.com
Looking for an internship for a possible full time position.
This Internship Program provides learning opportunities to help you develop your skills and learn more about what it’s like to work in the jewelry and retail/wholesale industry.
The candidate must have excellent written and oral skills, attention to detail, solution oriented, highly motivated and proactive self-starter, work well on your own or as a team member, organizational skills, well-rounded interpersonal skills and experience interacting with diverse personalities to assist HUBERT Team in promotional efforts across major social network platforms – including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google +, Snapchat & YouTube.
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
– Write Blogs and Contents for Social Media and Website
– Posting pictures and videos
– Interaction with retail and wholesale customers on Social Media, Email or Telephone
– Social trend research and presentation
– Social promotion ideation & fulfillment
– Eventually help the team with whatever tasks they have at hand
– Experience in social media marketing, digital marketing, digital strategy
– Creative thinker – content creation experience a plus
– Passion for the digital landscape
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office: including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Experience with Photoshop a plus
– Familiar with general research practices and competitive analysis
– Creative thinking and outside the box approach to digital marketing and promotion with regard to fan growth, increase page views and site visits, social engagement, video views, etc.
– Understand digital/social Advertising Initiatives
– Overall Social Media Savvy
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org